I’ve been spending much of the morning writing a book about Radical Sincerity. Slated for release in late November, it will be available for free on this site. (I know! Free!) I can’t wait.
Here are some links that I particularly adored this week:
- Would you like to win The Farm Set, a beautifully printed set of notecards and envelopes created by yours truly? Enter to win at Your Super Awesome Life, here.
- I adore mornings. Here, Jillian writes about languorous sunrises and the adoration of early light.
- For beginning Photoshop users looking to hone their chops: Pugly Pixel’s extremely affordable, blog-specific Photoshop course, PS I Love You.
- I lust after dan bing, the Taiwanese breakfast that I enjoyed so frequently at home in my childhood (with Heinz ketchup). In Yes & Yes, guest poster Mo shares a dan bing recipe.
- Did you happen to read my post about getting in and out of the briar, also known as Beyond “Coping”? It’s one of those pieces that I wrote as much for myself as for anyone else.
- Danielle LaPorte wrote about having a support group, and I’ve decided to find one of my own.
- Do you remember Lisa Frank? Have you ever wondered about the Lisa Frank behind Lisa Frank? Wonder no more.
I’m off to have a weekend adventure (translated: lots of self-care and rest). Take care, loves. I hope you witness something that takes your breath away.